In the end, investment in research and strategic knowledge must have economic logic, it must result in savings or new revenue and create a return on that investment for you and your organization. Identifying opportunities before your competitors do, closing gaps, mitigating risks…are examples of benefits that have real costs and revenues associated with them.
Having satisfied and loyal clients over 14+ years is just one measure – an indication of the positive economic value they experience on their investment in research and analysis. Another measure is the cost savings, revenue generation or ROI on individual strategic analysis projects and intelligence programs. Depending on the specific situation and problem addressed, ROI measures can easily span 10 or 20 to 1 or even greater on any given engagement.
As we size up an engagement for you, we can help you fit the cost of your research to the expected benefits; and our guarantee of actionable information and insight means that you can be sure of a positive return on that investment.
We’ve chosen a few case studies that directly pertain to your role within the organization; learn more about how we have helped other clients in the past. Don’t see what you’re looking for…just ask!
PRODUCT AND MARKET DEVELOPMENT
- Product Enhancement Opportunity Assessment
- New Product Development Opportunity Assessment
- New Market Development Opportunity Assessment
- Avoid Costs of Marginal New Products
- Value Chain Analysis
- Protect Against Low Priced Competition
- Price Benchmarking
- Maximizing Revenue Through Market-Based Pricing
SALES AND MARKETING
- Sales Enablement Program
- Grow With Content-Based Sales Enablement
- Risk Identification/Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Focusing the Value Proposition for Growth
- Marketing Content/Blindspot Analysis
- Enrollment Material Content + Experience Analysis
- Win/Loss Analysis
COMPETITIVE AND INDUSTRY MONITORING
- Intelligence Program
- Competitive Knowledge Management
- Protecting Against a New Entrant
- Competitive Advantage Threat Analysis