Line of Sight Group provides strategic insight and guidance to help you grow your business while managing strategic risk
Prioritize what brings value to customers and do less of what doesn’t
Drive sustainable growth using the right set of capabilities that are aligned to customer needs and difficult for competitors to duplicate
Continue to work hard at what you do well while achieving growth by acquiring market share at the expense of competitors
- Strategic Intelligence: Systemic ‘big-picture’ monitoring and future-based analysis of your external environment to help you identify, track and focus on the most important opportunities and threats facing your business.
- Competitive and Industry Analysis: Project-based hypothesis testing and decision support based on your specific and immediate business challenges.
- Battlecards: These positioning tools help your sales and marketing teams inform and consistently articulate differences between your own value proposition and that of the competition.
- Win/Loss Analysis: A feedback mechanism designed to help you understand the factors behind B2B customer and prospect buying decisions.
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation: A framework and process that aligns the insight about your external environment with your goals & objectives and internal capabilities in a strategic plan and execution strategy.