Integrated Strategic Analysis is the term we use to describe our suite of five interconnected core services that are directly related to your strategic plans and execution.
- Strategic Intelligence. Systematic ‘big-picture’ monitoring and future-based analysis of your external environment to detect patterns that give you early warning on opportunities and threats. This ‘big-data’ approach enables you to dive deeper into identified opportunities and threats, and stay ahead of your fast-paced external environment. Powered by our dedicated analysts and Intelligence2Day, our market and competitive intelligence platform
- Competitive and Industry Analysis. Project-based ‘deep-dives’ into your immediate business challenges. Deep data collection, proven analysis techniques and an unbiased perspective give you a “line-of-sight” into the critical issues impacting your business and the confidence to make the right bets and moves – ahead of the competition
- Battlecards. These positioning tools help your sales and marketing teams inform and consistently articulate differences between your own value proposition and that of the competition. In short, they bring to action the data and insights from your industry and competitive analysis to help your sales force gain and retain more business
- Win/Loss Analysis. A feedback mechanism designed to help you understand the factors behind B2B customer and prospect buying decisions. This is done through objective and unbiased feedback directly from decision makers. Provides insight into how your value proposition compares in the market and resonates with buyers, enabling you to make strategic adjustments
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation. A discipline that aligns the insight about your external environment with your goals & objectives and internal capabilities in a strategic plan and execution strategy. Your leadership team participates in a blended, interactive program, facilitated by Doug Hedlund, instructor in Business Strategy at St. Thomas University. The result is a common language and strategic thinking across the organization, leadership team alignment and an actionable strategic plan and execution strategy